Alright all you Star Trek fans. Here is a really fun Next Generation drinking game. Get all you friends together, grab a drink, pop on an episode of TNG and let the good times roll.
Select a random episode to watch with the TNG Random Episode Generator.
When each item on the list happens take a shot, swig your beer, or sip some wine. Your choice, but drink responsibly! You can get buzzed quick following these rules – Mystic Waffle is not responsible for the consequences 🙂
- Picard tugs on his uniform shirt
- The turbo lift ride is the same length as the conversation
- Deanna Troi senses something
- Worf says "nine"
- The crew picks up a distress signal
- Picard asks the replicator for Earl Grey Tea
- The Enterprises goes on Red Alert!
- Geordi takes his visor off
- Doctor Crusher uses a tricorder
- Captain Picard says "engage" or "make it so"
- Data emulates human behavior or emotion
- Picard says "on screen"
- Drink if Whoopi Goldberg appears in the episode
- Someone goes into the holodeck
- Worf mentions Klingon honor
- The star date ends with a 2 or a 9
- O'Brien says "beam" or "transport"
- Drink anytime anyone other than Picard records a crew log
- William Riker gets some - you know what we mean :)
- Every time they play cards
- And the final rules is: You have to add at least 1 rule every time you play!
Suggest more rules in the comments. Cheers.